The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

InsaneHOH

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
NOW GONE!!

Hi all.
Anyone got room for a firemouth,, being picked on by a bigger cichlid far to much
as you can see from the pictures he's a little battered,, Needs some nice friendly tank mates please!
let us know
many thanx
Ben
:D

Livestock: Firemouth cichlid
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Being picked on!
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: FREE
Postage & Packaging: None
Photograph: see below

0dc93416.jpg

31427c73.jpg

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

i could take him. i also live in hertfordshire but i dont drive but if you deliever him to hme i would take him in :)

Hi mate, where abouts are you then? If not to far off my driving routes i may be able to fit that in!
many thanx
Ben
:D

hi sorry i live in millend, rickmansworth? if you can deliever him im more then happy to rehome him :)

my number is 07723288818

cheers mate

Hi mate, ok sorry, someone about 4 doors down has now taken him,
i don't ever really travel your way, so wouldn't of been able to drop off
thanx for your interest though
cheers
Ben
:good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back