[gone] 6 Fish, 4 Varieties

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Just want to say thanks again little monkey. Two of the snails started exploring their new home immediately, the other 3 decided to play dead. 4 hours later they were still playing dead so i jsut went to bed at midnight. But i'm glad to report this morning theres 5 happy snails darting around the tank :) I must say i love the white one, so unique.

Thanks again, James :) Hope the Gourami settles well for you :)

Just want to say thanks again little monkey. Two of the snails started exploring their new home immediately, the other 3 decided to play dead. 4 hours later they were still playing dead so i jsut went to bed at midnight. But i'm glad to report this morning theres 5 happy snails darting around the tank :) I must say i love the white one, so unique.

Thanks again, James :) Hope the Gourami settles well for you :)

Sorry not to come back sooner, was off ill yest. Well the lad couldn't wait to get out of the bag. He was soon chasing the ladies, even though they are twice the size of him. Glad to report that his determination seems to have paid off and one of them is swimming around with him. He has even picked his own area among the plant's. His colour and markings are stunning, thanks for such a superb fish and glad to hear that the snails are doing well. All the best. :good:

the dwarf chain loach did anyone show any intrest in them as i need to get rid of them as there such angry little guys lol some of my fish are about 1000 times bigger and they still try and nip there fins

Most reactions

Back