So my fish Cupcake is a Calico Thai Oranda in a 20 gallon tank. She is a sweet fish but a couple months after I got her I did notice her rectum was bulging a bit and did find she had eggs when I noticed her swimming a bit awkwardly. In February the heater died and I have been noticing her swimming upside down more and more. I have removed many decorations and give her broccoli every so often. She seems to do better after a water change but this time she has been upside twice by the dead heater and filter becoming still till I help her out I don’t know if I should be concerned or what I can do to help.
She’s always had one red eye and one blue
She’s always had one red eye and one blue
Attachments
-
31D637F6-17CA-4BEE-8590-2492CA7E25CE.webp115.9 KB · Views: 224 -
5179CADD-0019-4736-A8C5-8E8D686DE65E.webp167.7 KB · Views: 234 -
44141502-4382-4C33-AF34-66EB83838872.webp142.7 KB · Views: 275 -
886070C7-79F5-4E41-B257-4B3968DF7689.webp197.8 KB · Views: 154 -
1CBEF916-27DA-4944-A1F4-9716A67D352C.webp198.9 KB · Views: 202 -
41E00829-7AD5-41B4-976D-115FD5D10BF0.webp180 KB · Views: 198







