Goldfish In The Trash

wierd looks quite cool tho
 
Very snazzy - but $16 for 12 bags... *kerching!!* ........ Maybe use one a week just to make people smile.
 
hehe cant really see it catching on though :)
 
U you wouldn't even see them in my house... Our bin bags go from kitchen bin to out door wheelie bin...

Why pay so much for something you're gonna throw away...
 
I can't see them catching on either! they look nice but for putting the trash in it seems a bit of a waste ( pardon the pun! ) and at that price... :crazy: think I'll give it a miss!
 
I think your missing the point of designer items its not that they will be common but rather the exception to the rule like when you go to a high class club in london the toilets have black fabric toilet paper as opposed to skankiness. It would be an interesting item to have in a fish room or generally around the house if you can justify the expense.
 
I think they are amazing!

I als love some of the other mad stuff that page linked to, I have ordered some inside out shot glasses!

Thanks mate

doris
 
I have 6 inside out champagne glasses they are excellent always a talking point, plus the trapped air within the glass helps to insulate the drink keeping it cooler.

You may like this site doris for some inspiration its one of my favourites that I check each day
http://www.notcot.org/
 

Most reactions

Back
Top