Goldfish dosent grow

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

helptoall

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 450L tank with 13 small to medium goldfish{ the biggest is 15 cm}. there are 2 external filters doing around 3200 L/H. Water P are 0,0,20 and were doing wc of 30% once a week. im feeding with JBL Novo Pearl.
all of the goldfish are rescued and some of them i have for around 3 years. it seems like when i bring a small new guy he often grows but then stops in a relative smal size. the 15 cm one i have for 3 years and he hasnt grow in the last 2 year..
what do you think is the reason? is it possible its some kind of health issue?

What are the tank dimensions (Length x width x height)?

You can try doing bigger water changes and feeding more, but 15cm (6 inches) is probably as big as the fish will get in that particular tank.

you have to understand that goldfish also come in different sizes and I have a mini for example. In fact, they are no different from the usual, in addition, if you buy tiny, you will not even know it. The difference is actually that after 2 months they stop growing completely.

you have to understand that goldfish also come in different sizes and I have a mini for example. In fact, they are no different from the usual, in addition, if you buy tiny, you will not even know it. The difference is actually that after 2 months they stop growing completely.
never heared of it.. do you hve any source supporting that?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back