Golden Gourami, Free To A Good Home

tibby25731

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi

I got 2 male gourmais, stupidly thinking my tank was big enough for both to have their own territory. i was horribly wrong :( They fought each other cobstantly, so I moved one of them to my 50 litre community. He is quite well but very unhappy with the small space and spends a lot of time sulking. I feel really bad for him but have nowhere bigger to house him. He is a lovely fish but he needs more than a 2ft tank. Free to anyone with a bigger tank - 3ft would be OK I think. Obviously you can't already have gouramis, as he will fight! No posting. I live in Droylsden but can bag up the gourami and meet in city centre Manchester too.

pm'd

Hi

I got 2 male gourmais, stupidly thinking my tank was big enough for both to have their own territory. i was horribly wrong :( They fought each other cobstantly, so I moved one of them to my 50 litre community. He is quite well but very unhappy with the small space and spends a lot of time sulking. I feel really bad for him but have nowhere bigger to house him. He is a lovely fish but he needs more than a 2ft tank. Free to anyone with a bigger tank - 3ft would be OK I think. Obviously you can't already have gouramis, as he will fight! No posting. I live in Droylsden but can bag up the gourami and meet in city centre Manchester too.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back