kingmed
Fish Crazy
My family and I will be going to Texas and Illinois for 2 and half weeks in June and I was curious what I should do about my fish. I have a 29 gallon, a 55 gallon and a 5.5 gallon tank set up, I know you can get the Tetramin feeders that you put in the tank that are made for holidays, they look pretty neat--just didn't know wether or not it would be worth buying. Also I was wondering if I need to acclimate them a week or so in advance before the vacation and if so how? Also I have submersible heaters that are over half way down the tank, do I need to have someone to come and fill the tanks or should they be O.K., normally I only have to fill them alittle once a week not counting the weekly water change. My filters are AC'S and the intake valve is at least half way down the tank, would the filter be O.K. as long as the water volume didn't get this low?








