Going Away

jameshughes1989

Fish Addict
Joined
Jun 25, 2009
Messages
936
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Ashford, Kent, UK
Im going away tomorrow (for a week), :hyper: my problem is that I have no-one to turn on lights while im not here and i have no timer.
Im worried my plants are going to die. Option is maybe to leave curtains open and give them natural light, will this help? or maybe give an algea problem?
Or just risk it and hope they recover when i get back?

Any help is appreciated
:blush:
 
A cheap one from asda will do the job, and I'm sure most open 24 hours! Other than that, yeah give them natural light. I wouldn't say it's going to hurt them too much in a week unless you have demanding plants.

TBH most people are more worried about the fish.
 
A cheap one from asda will do the job, and I'm sure most open 24 hours! Other than that, yeah give them natural light. I wouldn't say it's going to hurt them too much in a week unless you have demanding plants.

TBH most people are more worried about the fish.

Okay maybe look at asda in the morning b4 i go. I am worried but the fish but just assumed that they'd be okay. Are they not?
 
A cheap one from asda will do the job, and I'm sure most open 24 hours! Other than that, yeah give them natural light. I wouldn't say it's going to hurt them too much in a week unless you have demanding plants.

TBH most people are more worried about the fish.

Okay maybe look at asda in the morning b4 i go. I am worried but the fish but just assumed that they'd be okay. Are they not?

No they'll be fine. Don't worry.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top