Fishkrazy1
Fish Crazy
Ok so I've notice at both my favorite and LFS that Cardinal tetras are around $4 each! and Harlequins are about $3... So I've decided to go in a different direction from these guys to save some cash (I don't get paid till next week and my tank looks like crap empty, full cycled only got 1 pleco and 5 cory cats in it
) anyways... what do you think of this idea for my new stock??
10 Lemon Tetras
10 Head and Tail light Tetras
10 Black skirt tetras
10 Bleeding heart Tetras
5 Angle fish
10 Corry cats (already have 5)
1 Pleco...
Would this work? I know in the long run this will probably be more money... but if my dad will help finance my fish,
, then I'll get this
20 Cardinal (or neon) tetras
20 Harelquin Rosbaras
10 Cory cats
1 Pleco
and 3-5 Blue rams
which one do you guys think would look better?
Also... another stocking scheme is this!!
1 Ghost Knife
1 Pleco
20 Tiger barbs
20 Rosy barbs
10 cory cats
and mabye 3 blue rams...
10 Lemon Tetras
10 Head and Tail light Tetras
10 Black skirt tetras
10 Bleeding heart Tetras
5 Angle fish
10 Corry cats (already have 5)
1 Pleco...
Would this work? I know in the long run this will probably be more money... but if my dad will help finance my fish,
20 Cardinal (or neon) tetras
20 Harelquin Rosbaras
10 Cory cats
1 Pleco
and 3-5 Blue rams
which one do you guys think would look better?
Also... another stocking scheme is this!!
1 Ghost Knife
1 Pleco
20 Tiger barbs
20 Rosy barbs
10 cory cats
and mabye 3 blue rams...

sorry wiggle... not that you opinion doesn't matter to me... but I've got this tank set up with 100 gallon air pump and 110 gallons of filtration... so water quality won't be an issue... also I read an article recently about "overstocking tanks" and believe it or not, a tank isn't overstocked with small fish untill theres pretty much a wall of fish surrounded by like 20 gallons of water... all 3 of my schemes allow for space for the fish to swim, also cory cats are always (usually) on the bottom and my tank is densley planted, my ghost knife won't be out until the lights are off (or he gets to like 8") and I'm not even sure with the blue rams 






