Gmail issues

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

snailaquarium

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi All,

Whils not currently on a windows support forum I thought I'd ask around here. I find it annoying I cant delete items within the sent folder without it also deleting the item in the inbox too. I basically want to just save emails in the inbox that are important to me and not keep a copy of every email I sent in the sent box. However they haven't designed it like outlook, the emails are 'labelled' as being a 'sent' email or an email that is part of the 'inbox'. Is there a way I cam make it see the inbox or sent box as actual folders and not merely labels? Thanks in advance.

No clue what to tell you man, I'm more of an apple guy. Although I do have Lenovo THINKPAD T470s. This is a Windows platform. But, I don't spend a lot of time on it, so I'm not really familiar with the mail app.

@dascrow might be able to help you. He is our tech guy. ;)

I was pretty vexed to realise what has been going on, I had like 2900 emails spanning to 2006 saved in the sent folder. I thought the system deleted emails after 30 days. It seems after further experimentation there is only one folder, that being the inbox. You can label all you like but that is the only way to categorise it all. wasted like 3 hours of time today working out what I can and cant delete in the sent folder owing to the fact if it was labelled important or saved whatever, it would also get deleted from the labelled section.

Yes...

There is no time limit on Windows platform. (At least, not to my knowledge...)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back