ellena Fish Gatherer Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 2,137 Reaction score 4 Points 38 Location GB Jun 5, 2009 #1 Is this just aquarium silicone, like you'd use to seal a tank? Sorry for dumb Q Thanks!
M minxfishy Fish Maniac Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 8,492 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jun 5, 2009 #2 Indeed it is.
saltynay Patron Joined Apr 20, 2008 Messages 2,514 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location Singapore Jun 5, 2009 #3 Silicone or super glue if it will stick depends on the texture of the surface if it will. Ensure its thoroughly dry before adding to the aquarium
Silicone or super glue if it will stick depends on the texture of the surface if it will. Ensure its thoroughly dry before adding to the aquarium
ellena Fish Gatherer Joined Apr 11, 2009 Messages 2,137 Reaction score 4 Points 38 Location GB Jun 5, 2009 #4 Thanks guys I've got some slate to make a cave for some axolotls-I'll get some silicone over the weekend and post pics when it's done
Thanks guys I've got some slate to make a cave for some axolotls-I'll get some silicone over the weekend and post pics when it's done