Glowlight Tetras

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

puppy213

Reaction score
I just got some Glowlight Tetras , There is this one that has a big stomach another Glowlight Tetra keeps chasing it around is this normal . and is there something wrong with the big stomach one ??

Female Glowlight Tetras are more rounded than the slimmer males so yours is possibly a female. Although if the stomach is really large it may be a medical problem.

The glowlight tetra also seems to like the black tetra's I have than the other glowlight tetras

thank you
:good:
stop just posting ranbom things its really getting anoying the forum is for helping people not posting pointless things in there topics to make it look like you have more posts.
and dose it look ill is it staying away from the other fish?

sorry :sad: , Mostly it stays away but it when it doesn't it hang with the black one , also it seems really scared of Eragon ( My betta ). for sickness if staying close to the bottom counts.

sorry :sad: , Mostly it stays away but it when it doesn't it hang with the black one , also it seems really scared of Eragon ( My betta ). for sickness if staying close to the bottom counts.
i wasnt saying the first bit to you it was to catfish00. dose it look ill are its colours not asbright as the others or anythinjk else that it about it that dosnt look right?

A couple of a minutes ago it started to bit Eragons tail. And is quiet pale :sad:

is he still bittin him? do you have a spare tank? breeding trap you can put him in? do you have andy pics of him?

He stopped a little . I do have a spare tank that Eragon came with but it's extremely small I don't have any pics cause my camera is broken.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back