Glofish With Swollen Belly

Annegee07

New Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Tennessee
It got a belly seemingly over night. I found it resting on the rocks but when I put food in the tank it swims up in a nice energetic manner to eat. So I thought maybe just full of eggs. But now its been 3 days and it still seems energetic but is struggling to swim. Like its body is too heavy for it to lift. But its still swimming quite a bit after feeding. But just lying on the rock floor until feeding time. Sorry about the pictures. Its a bit shy when I'm close to the tank.
 

Attachments

  • 20220216_194451.webp
    20220216_194451.webp
    146.5 KB · Views: 144
  • 20220216_194427.webp
    20220216_194427.webp
    162.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 20220216_194410.webp
    20220216_194410.webp
    179.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 20220216_194344.webp
    20220216_194344.webp
    144.7 KB · Views: 129

Most reactions

Back
Top