Giving Away Tank And Fish

deinonychus

Reaction score
Livestock/Equipment 1 Juwel Rio 125 tank + 4 moonlight gouramis, 1 vampire pleco, 1 glowlight tetra, 3 (probably..haven't seen them all together for a while..) Kuhli Loaches. Plus some black sand.
Age and condition: not sure of tank age. Tank has minor scratches - some fairly visible on the left panel of the tank and some minor ones on the front, but those ones are only really visible if you let algae build up
Quantity for sale: n/a
Reason for Sale: Unfortunately don't have time to look after fish properly any more!
Delivery or Collection: Collection only please - you'll need to bring bags for the fish, etc
Sales price: free
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph: see attached - sorry about terrible quality - taken with laptop webcam!

Hi - unfortunately I don't now have the time to look after fish properly so I'm giving away the lot. The equipment was given to me by a fish keeper getting out of the hobby, so thought I ought I to return the favour.

I'd ask though that you only take them if you know how to look after fish - i.e have looked after them before or are new to the hobby and have really done your research. I don't want to give them to someone who's going to kill them in a week or two!

The tank has an internal filter and heater, plus three lights with reflectors: the two that come with the tank plus a third I've added with its own power supply.

There's some other bits and pieces like liquid carbon for the plants, filter media etc.

Attachments

• fish.jpg
    fish.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 127

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back