Giving Away A Breeding Pair Of Parrot Fish (6+inchs)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Eigdoog

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello,

i am giving away a breeding pair of parrot fish these two are large and need a big tank.

The reason i am giving these away is because i dont have the room in my tank now, as they are about 6+inch.

These fish are NOT community!

i have never breed with them but they have laid eggs and made like a home keeping others away.

you must bring everything you need to transport them home.

Please leave a message here or pm me

Many Thanks Eigdoog :good:

i want them they would love my 150G planted tank but live in leeds ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :angry: :drool:

i would show pics but i cant seem to get my phone working, i can show you a old pic
l_bf8951739313b2c0070dc5d7dce025f5.jpg

the one at the up thats kinda white/light orange and one of the other big orange ones.

And anyone is welcome to them just as long as you come pick them up , plus im free every night and most weekends.

Many Thanks Eigdoog :good:

Its the male I believe that is infertile, however the females will breed with convicts to produce bubblegum (think thats what they are called) parrots, or it could be jellybean.

Also I was reading somewhere, that apparently in asia farms, they have begun injecting the male with a hormone so that they are not infertile, dont know how true that is, but as they dye the poor things I wouldnt put it past them.

Anyway, they may well be laying eggs and going thru the motions buts its highly unlikely you will get babies from them.

Nice fish though, look healthy. :)

well i have tryed giving them to my lfs but they said they cant take them as alot of poeple think they are colored? i have no clue but i got them off a friend lol.

what does everyone think of posting them? how would i go about doing this? i need to get them out as my tank just has no room and its stuffed in there :unsure:

As for having babies and all sorts that is really not my thing and i have no clue about it... all i know is they hate all my other fish goin near them now :crazy:

Many Thanks Eigdoog

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back