ghost shrimp

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

BigLou

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I was going to get ghost shrimp for each of my tanks, but I'm not sure how they'd do.

30 gal (long) - 7 convicts and a pleco (haven't purchased pleco yet, but will probably be a common)

10 gal - 4 angels

10 gal - 3 platy, 4 neons

What do you think? :/

The convicts are a no-no...They will eat them and when they apir off will destroy each other and the common.

The angels might eat them, but might now if you have enogh hiding spaces(plus 10G is too small for angels)

your last choice might be the best...the ghost shrimp will keep the platy fry nice and healthy by eating the desiesed and dead ones :D

The angels are still small. They are going into a 30 G tall for Christmas. Plus there are quite a few hiding places for the shrimp to go.

So, I'll stick some shrimp into the angel and platy tanks. Thanks.

I guess I won't get a plec for the convict tank then...I need something to get rid of the algae though.

for a common pleco, which reaches like 12 inches in length, i think it's best not to put one in a thirty gallon. what are you going to do with your convicts once they pair off? you probably don't want a lot of aggression in your tank.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back