Ghost Shrimp / Amano Shrimp

akudewan

Fishaholic
Joined
Nov 10, 2004
Messages
435
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
India
I'm planning on getting a Ghost shrimp or an Amano shrimp for my 23 gal tank. Stats are in my sig. Would my tetras try to eat it ??
 
i have 2 in my tank. have tetras p[latties, and rams with them. they are fine.

never see them thought there always hididng
 
you'd be totally fine

If you get ghost shrimp make sure your tank is secure, they are great escape artists.
 
You have 2 of the few tetras that I would actually worry about with shrimp. Could be alright, but both black widows and serpaes have a bit of a reputation for general harrassment of tankmates and I wouldn't put it past them to have a go at any shrimp in their tank.

At least make sure to provide pleny of cover for them.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top