Ghost Rider

I wish they'd stop showing the advert for it a 7pm, my kid doesn't like it.

He's a weirdly sensitive child, he can play Doom on his PC with no problem but he gets hang ups about odd things. Currently, he's obsessed with knowing what to do if there's a house fire, and worrying that he does not know how to do artificial resuscitation.

I have given him his own smoke detector above his bed (he had one in his room anyway) and got him involved with St John's Ambulance - he has resuscitated his toys just one to many times, he's pretty good for a four year old....sadly they wont take him until November when he's five :(

Anyway, I digress..........

If he gets upset by a 2 minute movie trailer then what on earth are you doing letting him play a computer game that has a 15 rating on it ?

This is blatantly trying to make a member feel small, anymore of this and il be forced to ask you to give yourself a warning :lol:

You guys have got to be kidding; this movie was horribly bad. The acting was awful, Nick Cage's wig was awful, his fake motorcycle riding in front of a green screen was awful, and really awful dialogue. The story was so-so, the effects decent. Thankfully, Sam Elliot and Peter Fonda were in it; they're cool. But overall, this movie is up there with Electra, Steel, and Superman III and IV as one of the worst superhero movies.

would have been better if nick cage would't have played jonny blaze like an elvis clone :blink:

Most reactions

Back