Ggrrr Newbies And The Lfs That Screw Em Up..

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i do own books on them and i yes my tank might be alittle small for my discus even though this is not recommended i think i will grow it out in there and once fully grown put into a bigger tank. 1 question...how long will it take before i have to get a new one? i mean the one im getting will only be 1-3" and ive heard they grow up to 12 but im not sure how long it takes... and lol ur not even taling 2 me..man i feel stupid lol

discus, I can not honestly advise you on discus as they intimidate even me, their care is so specialized and they need massively clean water. like DAILY water changes. You should go to new world area of the forum as they have way more expierence with them. I only know what I've read about them.

I will tell you that IMHO your tank is too small already, they need height or they (i've seen this and it's gross) can develope bent backs, it kind of flops over much like a killer whales fin does in captivity. very sad. but ask the NEW WORLD people for help.

damn i dont noe what 2 du ive done lots of reashearching and noe that they need good quality water ill let u noe that i will be doing water changes after everyfeed. my tank is only a 25 gal and i dont have enough money to get a bigger one and even if i could my mom wouldnt let me...the pet store said theres no going back and cant really take it off my hands they say the sales final...the guy there has some discus in a tank up front so i trust that he knows what hes doing even tho sometimes Lfs dont noe a damn thing. ill try to get a bigger tank ASAP but if i dont now wut ill do if i cnt...

discus, I was talking to YOU,, I did not mean any flame by the 14 remark, but you took it as such and thats your perogative, it was not intended, it's clear who is perpetuating the drama now, i'm done with this sillyness as it's gone on far too long and has only taken up space.

ok well i just hope nothing like this happens agian...I really like to stand up for justice anywayz im sorry for rude comments i may have made out of anger. lets just start on a new page :good:
Personally I think you just like a good argument and I think the book reading was meant for you probably due to you losing a lot of fish and about to keep discus!! :-(

Cheffi u dnt noe wut ure talking bout i hve no clue wut u meant by that i have not lost alot of fish...by the way this "book reading" was meant for QuotheRaven...so if i were u i want flare anything up rite now...

Cheffi u dnt noe wut ure talking bout i hve no clue wut u meant by that i have not lost alot of fish...by the way this "book reading" was meant for QuotheRaven...so if i were u i want flare anything up rite now...

I think you need to shut up now. You can't have the last word on everything and you need to learn how to speak and spell english.

i lost countless amounts of neon tetras and 1 guppy in my 10 and 15 gallon tank...

actually Paul the guppy had somethnig wrong with it i think because i didnt clean out the filter latley i saw it haveing trouble swimming and not really moving much so i thought id leave it and c wut happend once i got back i couldnt fine the poor thing. but with my neons i lost all i had were small sized mollies and a dwaf gourami which couldnt have eat one

i lost countless amounts of neon tetras and 1 guppy in my 10 and 15 gallon tank...

actually Paul the guppy had somethnig wrong with it i think because i didnt clean out the filter latley i saw it haveing trouble swimming and not really moving much so i thought id leave it and c wut happend once i got back i couldnt fine the poor thing. but with my neons i lost all i had were small sized mollies and a dwaf gourami which couldnt have eat one

Not lost any fish eh?

haha wut a freak going through all the fourms i wrote comments on. we put this in the past so i aint gunna talk but it ne more... well the neon were frum my first tank which i started 2 yrs ago. might i add the guppy was the only fish i lost from that tank thus far. so maybe u shuld juz shut ur mouth and stay outta other pplz buisness...how old r u anywayz probly some 40 year old virgin who lives with his parents getting off by tryin 2 dis some 14 yr old.

haha wut a freak going through all the fourms i wrote comments on. we put this in the past so i aint gunna talk but it ne more... well the neon were frum my first tank which i started 2 yrs ago. might i add the guppy was the only fish i lost from that tank thus far. so maybe u shuld juz shut ur mouth and stay outta other pplz buisness...how old r u anywayz probly some 40 year old virgin who lives with his parents getting off by tryin 2 dis some 14 yr old.

Tut tut!! Maybe you should remember what you have posted before you start denying losing fish and how did this thread become YOUR business hon. :lol:

haha well i was the first one to reply to mamas comment as well as start everyone of on the same argument as me. anywayz the neons lost wasnt countless i can count em all on 1 hand-5 neons were lost! wuts more funny is all those quotes u got were frum one thread rofl ur an idiot!

haha well i was the first one to reply to mamas comment as well as start everyone of on the same argument as me. anywayz the neons lost wasnt countless i can count em all on 1 hand-5 neons were lost! wuts more funny is all those quotes u got were frum one thread rofl ur an idiot!

Sad................. :no:

You can tell someone's already lost an argument when they resort to calling people "idiots" and "40 year old virgins". Sad, uneducated and unwanted. :/

Quite a few things said in this thread were wrong but oh well.

Discus you aren't typing correctly, you are insulting people, won't admit to needing to seriously sort out your stocking. Your getting annoying.

Yet another post in the Africans section that has had to be closed, this is getting to become too common.

Sort it out guys before more permament measures have to be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back