gf225

ryan

Spinning around
Reaction score
HI, gf225

I have installed my nutrafin CO2 System, I am a bit confused on what slot to put the outlet tube in, it says the first one for a 70l plus tank but does that mean the first from the top or the bottom, my fermentation mix is sugar up to the first mark plus the two sachets and then luke warm water up to the second mark is that all ok, will it be working with in the next 10 hours.

also, it came with liquid feed which says 10ml to every 15 gallons, but do I add this straight to the tank or to the new water when I do a water change. If my tank is 47 gallons I would add 30ml correct? How often should I add it?

Anything else I should be doing or checking? :)

Thanks

Hi, I have recently installed the nutrafin system in my tank. For you size of tank you want to put the connector in the slot nearest the bottom so the bubbles go up the whole length of the plastic bit. Mine started to bubble within an hour of setting it up and then gradually got faster for the next few hours.

Mine has been in a week now and you can already see a difference with the plants. As for the liquid food I would say 30ml would be right for your tank size. I am not sure how often you are supposed to use it but possibly every 2 weeks??

It says on the nutrafin box that 1 unit does 70l so I am thinking of getting another 1 for my 125l after christmas if it seems to bo doing ok still.

good luck! :D

Most reactions

Back