Getting A New Tank

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Sailfin Zach

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I am getting a new tank its ethier going to be a 40 breeder or the one i really want A 40 LONG. But the only problem is that i dont know where to get one my max is 200 dollers. I am selling my 20 gallon for 100 buks. And since i have 40 bucks in my wallet i added it all up and sould get the tank sometime in october which is when my birthday is. And i am making it a south american tank.

the fish i will inculd are
2x Bollivion Rams
14x Neon Tetras
14x Prisstella Tetras
7x False Julie corys
1x Molly
4x Glowlight tetras
1x platy

And i think that is all

Hey, ask a few aquarist shops if they have tank builders, shouldn't be too dear .. in comparison to branded aquariums at least. My 44 US gallon cost 50 quid, and I got to choose my own dimensions.

Yeah my dad went to this fish shop and told them i wanted a 40 long new they said 100 dollers. And what i was going to do is 100 on the tank 50 on the stand and 50 on a used canister filter. And we have plenty of plants and wood. My dad is buying me a light and i am going to use his old heater.

Well, if you don't mind me adding my 2¢ worth, what you could do is since a 40 long will Have dimensions of about 48"x13"x16" and cost you $100, you could wait until petco's $1 per gallon sale, which another should be coming up really soon, and get a 55 gallon with dimensions of about 48"x14"x21" for about $60 if you include tax. ;) :good: so you then save $40 or so and you could spend that money on something else!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back