German Blue Rams

les_251181

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
United Kingdom
I fell in love with these 2 fish today, they're so pretty. So i now have a male and female german blue rams in my community tank.

Thing is, i know they're egg layers but do they just do this of their own accord? is there any specific behaviour i have to look for? how to encourage breeding?
 
:blush: sorry but people were bending over backwards to give this member advice last time,and she didnt listen to one word of it- no offence meant
 
Blue Rams are especially "difficult" and sensitive to water quality. Unless you really know what you're doing, they won't last long...
 
Blue Rams are especially "difficult" and sensitive to water quality. Unless you really know what you're doing, they won't last long...

....no they aint :blink:

Fair enough they need good water quality but you make them sound like "expert only" fish
 
I didn't say they were "expert only" fish...I said they are particularly sensitive to water quality. This is important to know, as they can't be treated like some people treat some of the hardier fish...I was just trying to help....
 

Most reactions

Back
Top