German Blue Rams (Teesside)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
hi thats fine as parcel force are more gentle with the parcels then royal mail.ive had these before but what would you suggest for a 35 gallon tank how many?they'll be in a tank with cardinal tetra,bristlenose and blue gourmi(he can be put in another take if they are not compatible) im definaltey intrested if you send me your details and how many to buy then ill pay straight away is paypal alright? :good:

hi thats fine as parcel force are more gentle with the parcels then royal mail.ive had these before but what would you suggest for a 35 gallon tank how many?they'll be in a tank with cardinal tetra,bristlenose and blue gourmi(he can be put in another take if they are not compatible) im definaltey intrested if you send me your details and how many to buy then ill pay straight away is paypal alright? :good:

tetras/bristlenose are fine as thats what i keep myn with, im not sure about the gourami though, as for how many you can have, you have quite a large tank 160 litres? as long as their is plenty of hiding spaces so they can find their own terriotory they should be fine with atleast 6 in their, i currently kept all 50 in a 120 litre tank and i noticed no squabbling or fighting amongst them, they have been raised together so are quite tolerant of each other.

Ill see about getting them posted to you by the end of the week possibly thursday/friday will this be ok? and yes i take paypal, postage will be around £10 mark and if you wanted 6 that would be £9 so that would be a total of £19, only request i have is that the poly box be returned via second class post as im running really low on them

thanks.

yeah that would be fine ill take all six then would be nice to see a bit of colour :lol: if you could give paypal ill get the money to ya as soon as possible and ill send box back as soon as i can easier then working out what to use it for :good:

Payment received thanks vonnie will get them sent out by the end of the week ill pm you with a tracking number and day they will arrive

HI, i know this thread is rther old but was wondering if u had any left????

Hi,

Can you tell me if you have any left?

I'm interested in 3 males and 6 females.

I live locally so will collect.

Kind regards, Emma :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back