Reaction score
Livestock: GBR's

Quantity for sale: 50+

Reason for Sale: Just some young i recently raised

Delivery or Collection: £9 delivered collection welcome

Sales price:£1.50 each

Postage & Packaging: Collection or delivery

Photograph:

Tank raised GBR's very nice all over a inch in size and lots of colour males and females can be sexed however i wouldnt recommend buying a pair to breed because they will all be brothers and sisters.

Cheaper rates availible for bulk orders and i will only deliver once their is atleast 5 people wanting delivery. Delivery will have to be fixed to a 200 mile radius of teesside, maybe able to do further once i have confirmed with the courier however it maybe more exspensive

thanks.

I feel the same, I would Love a good strong male, but for a single fish it doesnt seem worth posting.

I feel the same, I would Love a good strong male, but for a single fish it doesnt seem worth posting.

I have othe fish discus/bristle nose plecs/borelli's/glowlights tetra/ all very cheap ;)

Me too, I just want a female to go with my little lad........I also want those Zebras!!

hello there im interested in some female German blue rams! have you sexed them yet? if so how many females do you have plz?

I am looking to add a couple of GBR's to my new tank, but it's cycling at the moment and not going to be ready for another month or so, if you still have any then I will deffo be interested, do you have any pics?

Ta

Andy

hello there im interested in some female German blue rams! have you sexed them yet? if so how many females do you have plz?

Hi yes they are sexable however im not sure how many females their is but i imagine their would be well over 10

I am looking to add a couple of GBR's to my new tank, but it's cycling at the moment and not going to be ready for another month or so, if you still have any then I will deffo be interested, do you have any pics?

Ta

Andy

hi plenty left i will get some pics up asap for you

thanks

ok well if possible i would like 2 or 3, pics would be nice thanks, let me know when there big enough!

I live in essex, anyone fancy getting a load together so one delivery charge, i want a few fish, but would be happy to share a box full if thats ok with stiffler, any thoughts, di

I'll take two (females preferred) :good:

Will be requiring them to be delivered though as I am without Land Rover at the minute :rolleyes:

Good Ol Landrovers.

offroading For the win. SERIOUSLY. who does'nt like offroading :drool:

Good Luck shifting these Stiffler. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back