German Blue Rams (Teesside)

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

all interested partys pm me your adresses and ill see what we can sort with delivery etc

thanks.

Hi Stiffler

Im looking for a couple of females. Do you have any left?

Im in Teesside so i could pick up.

Cheers
Julia

Hi Stiffler

Im looking for a couple of females. Do you have any left?

Im in Teesside so i could pick up.

Cheers
Julia

Hi julia plenty left your welcome to pop over at the weekend and pick some females pm me ill give you my address

thanks

Hi I would be interested in 3 females if you still have any, but I live in Scotland, do you have a courier or post up here

Hi I would be interested in 3 females if you still have any, but I live in Scotland, do you have a courier or post up here

Hi ill check with royal mail but i think its around £10 with them to post upto you let me know if you definately want them and ill make arrangements

thanks.

Hi ill check with royal mail but i think its around £10 with them to post upto you let me know if you definately want them and ill make arrangements

thanks.

yes definately interested in 3 females

Hi in that case if you would like to pay via paypal pm me for details, ill see about getting these sent out to you on monday, my only request is that you please return the poly box via secon class post as im running really short

thanks.

hi just wondering have you still got any and would you consider posting thanks yvonne

hi just wondering have you still got any and would you consider posting thanks yvonne

he has a load,went and picked mine up today,nice guy,he will sort you what you want,,thanks craig,,kenny

Cheers kenny was nice meeting you.

Yeah yvonne loads left however im struggling finding a courier these days as royal mail is charging £23 for overnight now, i would have to take a risk and send them parcelforce 48 so if i was to post it would be completely at the buyers risk however i do use 40 house heat packs so they should be fine

thanks.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back