General Discussion Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter22UK

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
845
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Durham UK
why does this forum not have one?

i feel unable to talk freely with my friends on here now.
 
well you kno youve only got about 8 mins to go ocs then youll be sitting down watching big brother :shout:
 
I remember when someone asked about this... it could bring up pretty inflammatory stuff. It could cause massive flame-wars in the forum and cause rifts within the forum...
 
I remember when someone asked about this... it could bring up pretty inflammatory stuff. It could cause massive flame-wars in the forum and cause rifts within the forum...
we kinda just had a general chat that pete set up but that got closed, but it stayed very sensible and was good to chat about things not fish related
 
yeah. but once one person starts posting on non fish related stuff then everyone will do it
 
I remember when someone asked about this... it could bring up pretty inflammatory stuff. It could cause massive flame-wars in the forum and cause rifts within the forum...
we kinda just had a general chat that pete set up but that got closed, but it stayed very sensible and was good to chat about things not fish related

Not from what I read....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top