Reaction score
Is this gas bubble disease?

Attachments

• 3C381ACE-7BF7-4A49-AAB2-89A5B6952612.jpeg
    3C381ACE-7BF7-4A49-AAB2-89A5B6952612.jpeg
    228.9 KB · Views: 135
Looks like it.

Looks like it.
Do you know if thereā€™s anyway to treat it? Because I donā€™t even know how itā€™s happened.

Have you done a recent water change?
See the link I posted above.

Have you done a recent water change?
See the link I posted above.
Ive just had a read of it. And yeah I did do a water change a couple of days ago by tank doesnā€™t appear to be cloudy from the bubbles and all my other fish seem fine.

Do you match the tap temp to the tank temp as closely as possible during the WC's?

Can you get a closer pic of the fish?

Do you match the tap temp to the tank temp as closely as possible during the WC's?

Can you get a closer pic of the fish?
Yeah I always use my thermometer to make sure the water is a similar temperature and I will try and get another picture in a second.

Hmmm, may not be GBD after all....is this a painted fish?

Itā€™s not Neon Tetra Disease but I must say I have never seen or heard of GBD. Iā€™m sorry youā€™re going through this but very interesting to follow.

Do you fill your tank with a Python or hose?

Itā€™s not Neon Tetra Disease but I must say I have never seen or heard of GBD. Iā€™m sorry youā€™re going through this but very interesting to follow.
I killed 4 of my otherwise healthy fish due to GBD, by filling the tank during a WC with water that was much warmer than the tank temp...it was an awful thing to witness...

Do you fill your tank with a Python or hose?
No, I use a bucket and gently pour it in I have no idea why this is happening all my other seem perfectly healthy ive even just taken out my fine filtration media in case thatā€™s trapping bubbles and making these micro bubbles or something but I think if it gets worse I may have to put the fish down.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back