JeffJustice
New Member
Hello all!
Since realising loads of other topics about what people should add to their tanks I thought my first would be about a thought I've been having.
I have a fairly well planted tank (122 litre tank (27 UK Gallons / 32 US Gallons)
Since starting this hobby I have been aware of the 1 InchPerGallon rule. I know this inst a strict rule and something basic to go by, but the rather vast difference between my 27 UK /32 US Gallons is a bit confusing. I am running an Eheim 2224 Filter which is capable of filtering 250 litres (2x my current setup). What kind of "Inchage" do you think would be suitable for my tank?
Thanks in adavnce!
Since realising loads of other topics about what people should add to their tanks I thought my first would be about a thought I've been having.
I have a fairly well planted tank (122 litre tank (27 UK Gallons / 32 US Gallons)
Since starting this hobby I have been aware of the 1 InchPerGallon rule. I know this inst a strict rule and something basic to go by, but the rather vast difference between my 27 UK /32 US Gallons is a bit confusing. I am running an Eheim 2224 Filter which is capable of filtering 250 litres (2x my current setup). What kind of "Inchage" do you think would be suitable for my tank?
Thanks in adavnce!








