Hi,
I have recently spotted the following babie fish in my tank there is another one that looks the same but is alot smaller. Can anyone please ID this for me, the fish I have in my tank are
Platies
Cories
Neon Tetra
Xray Tetra
Rasbora
I have a plec as well but I know its not that as I only have one and that would be a miracle
Here is the pic
Many Thanks
Mike
I have recently spotted the following babie fish in my tank there is another one that looks the same but is alot smaller. Can anyone please ID this for me, the fish I have in my tank are

Platies
Cories
Neon Tetra
Xray Tetra
Rasbora
I have a plec as well but I know its not that as I only have one and that would be a miracle

Here is the pic

Many Thanks
Mike









