Fry Behind Backing And Its Bothering Me

EllieW

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a baby molly that has somehow managed to get round the back of my 3d backing. I know its only one baby but its bothering me a bit that I cant get him, anyone have any ideas? :sad:

I've tried to pull away the backing and get a turkey baster down the back and now its moved the backing away so the gap is bigger GRRRR

If i do a 50% change do you think ill be able to get it flush to the back of the tank again? The gap is now full of water
 
Not sure,it may become stuck in there if you do a waterchange,

If it got in there,i'm sure it'll be able to get back out.
 
Yeah i guess.

Thing is now I don't know how i'm going to get my backing back to where is was because the gap is full of water.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top