Frozen Foods

theshadowinc

Fishaholic
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
483
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
London, Ontario, Canada
Anyone know where to get frozen foods at a resonable price in bulk. I currently buy Hikari Brinehrimp Item 3244 16.0oz and same with blood worms any one know where I can get this stuff in bulk, and cheaper than my LFS. currently one of these goes for 20 bucks anyone know of a place cheaper in bulk if I was to order like 50lbs of this stuff???
 
ask your LFS to order some Gamma bulk packs you only use what you need as you slice a but off

Usually they don't know what I am talking about. and they don't get anything bigger than what I have now and no savings as being a regular customer :(
buy online ? google?

I have been searching and coming up with well not much on the bulk part but I figure someone has to have a foot in the door somewhere for food!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top