Frozen Foods

Tiger Tiger

Fish Crazy
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
326
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
ENGLAND
Hi

I buy quite a bit of frozen food for my tropicals especially for my cichlids but the expense of buying small packs all the time i am looking for bulk buying. can anyone in england please point me in the right direction for this as it would help cut costs.
 
try talking to your local shop, mine does me 2+ boxes at a time for about £20 a box...0.80 a pack :shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:


only other way is trade, or mail order, but the mail order guys never reply so......
 
I have heard if you buy in bulk the nutrition comes out of the food after time is this true?
 
if buying food by post remember it will start to thaw and ive heard of issues about feeding re-frozen thawed food becomeing contaminated, di
 
I have heard if you buy in bulk the nutrition comes out of the food after time is this true?

????? LOL why would it?


I am quite sure this does not happen with human frozen food so there is no reason for it to happen with fish food.


Dry food will loose some oils & vitamins after time if kept in a warm & damp environment....like in the hood or fish house.... so dont do it, easy
 
I can see his view as my Birds of prey catch many rabbits, pheasants etc and i would not give it to them in the moult more than a year later.

However i do not know enough to make coments on fish food. I just don't know enough about it
 

Most reactions

Back
Top