Frozen Blood Worms Question

tennis4you

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jul 26, 2007
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
USA - Ohio
I found a place online that seems pretty inexpensive to buy frozen blood worms in the cubes from. I was thinking of ordering about 50 packs of this and before I hit submit I wondered how they would ship. Anyone have any experience with blood worms and shipping them?

Thanks!
 
I would expect them to be shipped with a cold pack in some kind of insulated package, for that amount probable one of the poystyrene boxes that fish are shipped in. Due to them being frozen, I expect they will be on some kind of overnight courier. Does the website give any information on delivery and returns for damaged goods??
 
I would expect them to be shipped with a cold pack in some kind of insulated package, for that amount probable one of the poystyrene boxes that fish are shipped in. Due to them being frozen, I expect they will be on some kind of overnight courier. Does the website give any information on delivery and returns for damaged goods??

Well, the shipping options vary, but the only one that makes it cost effective would be UPS Ground Delivery which would be 5 days. If one or two packs of 50 had a puncture or something that is the least of my concern. I am more worried about the product being refroze when it gets here and if that is OK or if that is a bad thing.
 
They generally ship with dry ice. This will keep them frozen, especially seeing as it is winter.
 
With any decent company, if the product comes in bad they cover it.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top