Frontosa, Albino Pleco, + Green Severum-so. Ca

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

liquideric

Reaction score
I'm going off to college in the fall and need to find new homes for my fish because I can't bring them with me to the dorms. All fish are in excellent health and are currently housed in a 100 gallon aquarium (which I will also be selling soon). Local pickup only (no shipping) in Laguna Niguel, So. CA.

(1)-9" Albino Pleco-$15

(1) 7" Male Frontosa-$30 Not sure what type

(1) 7" Green Severum-$15

Take all 3 fish for $50.

I will also offer the whole setup [100 gallon tank(60"X18"X24"), (1) fluval 404 canister filter, (1) penguin 330 power filter, (1) regent power filter (same size as 330), power head, lights, air pump, tons of fish food, etc...] including all the fish above for $180. No stand included as it is currently sitting on my dresser.

Reasonable offers may also be accepted. Call me at 949-481-7642 or email me at [email protected] if you are interested in any of the above.
Thanks,
Eric

I'm going off to college in the fall and need to find new homes for my fish because I can't bring them with me to the dorms. All fish are in excellent health and are currently housed in a 100 gallon aquarium (which I will also be selling soon). Local pickup only (no shipping) in Laguna Niguel, So. CA.

(1)-9" Albino Pleco-$15

(1) 7" Male Frontosa-$30 Not sure what type

(1) 7" Green Severum-$15

Take all 3 fish for $50.

I will also offer the whole setup [100 gallon tank(60"X18"X24"), (1) fluval 404 canister filter, (1) penguin 330 power filter, (1) regent power filter (same size as 330), power head, lights, air pump, tons of fish food, etc...] including all the fish above for $180. No stand included as it is currently sitting on my dresser.

Reasonable offers may also be accepted. Call me at 949-481-7642 or email me at [email protected] if you are interested in any of the above.
Thanks,
Eric

Thats a strong dresser!! Eric would you be willing to ship the fluval 404 for a price at your liking?

Most reactions

Back