From This To This

samh12

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
GB
Today, When i got home i found this in my Bedroom.
DSC03154.jpg

DSC03153-1.jpg

Its a 75ltr Aqua One AR-510.
Before today i had this.
DSC03156.jpg

DSC03155.jpg

Its a 45ltr Rena Biocube 50.
This tank is now for sale, see my signature
Sam
 
Now who would have gone an put that nice looking new tank there an not told anyone. :lol:
Even I dont get suprises like that, come to think of it I dont get any suprises anymore.
Regards
BigC
 
Now who would have gone an put that nice looking new tank there an not told anyone. :lol:
Even I dont get suprises like that, come to think of it I dont get any suprises anymore.
Regards
BigC

Yh but i have to pay for it.

wish someone bought me a tank as a surprise
Should have been getting it tommorow.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top