From 48 To 180 In 3.0 Seconds Flat

A Stargate tank :drool: :drool: Only do the Atlantis gate. They look a little nicer. My computers are all named after ships from Stargate. :p The mini laptop is called "Puddle Jumper"

Total Stargate nerd!! BTW have a great time at the Olympics. IF you happen to see Ryan Lochte, give him an inappropriate tickle for me. :grr:

lmao, yeah we're watching all of Atlantis right now, It was a slow start compared to SG1 but I'm hooked now!

We had an AMAZING time at the Olympics! Didn't see Ryan unfortunately but Scott Brash isn't too bad ;)

OH FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!!

Someone has beat the stuffin' out of Zod.
angry.gif
I'm sure that that he was not guiltless in the incident but a massive chunk of his dorsal fin is completely gone (a nice bite shaped curve to it) and his anal fin and tail are looking rather shredded and streaked with red. *sigh* I've put him in the breeder net and he's pissed and keeps flaring at me. He's got no body damage thank goodness. The breeder net is actually a pretty good size and I'm tempted to make it into a mini home for him until I decide what to do.

shout.gif
shout.gif
shout.gif
shout.gif
shout.gif
shout.gif
shout.gif

I suppose it's obvious it was a ram and was probably Mistress Helga, who, er may not be a female
lookaround.gif
"it's" fins have been growing and the dorsal is looking more male and the tail is growing little flags...maybe a late bloomer - jeeeeze. Anyway my plecos have been showing a little bit of an aggressive side but I'm not sure what damage would look like from a pleco
unsure.gif

Fun times in AwesomeVille.

Sorry for the trouble. I have no experience with Bettas...how long do fins usually take to recover?

The fins won't take long to heal actually and will probably heal faster in the net because he's not dealing with the current in my tank - so I'm tempted to keep him in there for a while if he doesn't seem too miserable.

Thanks FF, yep he doesn't seem particularly bothered about the fact that he's been MAIMED.
crazy.gif

Oh no, poor Zod :(

I have a suggestion (that I know you don't want to hear but I'll make you listen :p):
Go to Pets at home and buy one of their 25 l glass cubes. Add some of your mature media and voilà! Zod will have his own tank. See what I'm doing there? Trying to convince you that one tank is not enough :hey:

See it that way - new aquascaping plans! You could make it a proper nice buddha heaven for him for example :lol:

lol I have been thinking about it. I REALLY don't want two tanks to maintain because I'm lazy as sin. Also, hubby is gonna hit the roof if I suggest it :/

Also by the time I buy all the bits I need to set up one of those clearseal tanks, I may as well get one of these: My link

As any good fish keeper would! I had to explore my options boy!

Oh and Luke's reaction to my suggestion of putting up another tank was "put it on your christmas list" .... :l

The one you linked looks good, but you can do it cheaper: The P@H glass cube comes with filter and looks very swish. It only costs £29. All you need is a light and this one will do and a heater and you are ready to go. All in under £43 :good: I know you want to :hey: :hey: :hey: :hey: :hey:

Cross posting. Edit: Why wait for Christmas? Zod needs a home NOOOOW!!! :lol:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
can you link me to the one you mean at P@H
blush.gif
I'm being thick and don't see it

Most reactions

Back