Frogbit

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I just received two small pieces of frog bite in the mail, and some loose leaves. Not very much to start with. I know it is suppose to grow fast. Anything I can do to help it?

I just received two small pieces of frog bite in the mail, and some loose leaves. Not very much to start with. I know it is suppose to grow fast. Anything I can do to help it?

Good light and comprehensive fertilizer, which I believe you are now doing anyway. When I got mine, it was two "plants" with one leaf and a half leaf each, but after a few days it took off and flowered a week or two later.

Good light and comprehensive fertilizer, which I believe you are now doing anyway. When I got mine, it was two "plants" with one leaf and a half leaf each, but after a few days it took off and flowered a week or two later.
That is good to hear, thanks. I will post a few pictures when it takes off. I put it in my hard water shrimp/fry tank so I can keep a closer eye on it.

I agree, once the plant has time to “settle in” it will take off/over.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back