Frogbit - Sold Out Atm

If you have any left im after a decent amount to cover about half to 75% of a 65gall tank surface

Can in have 10 if youve still go them , pm'd my email to you just send the invoice there and i'll pay after.

Hey Sarah got mine thanks just out of interest are my platy fry a threat to these plants they do seem to like to nip at the roots!

no they are not a threat all fry clean the micro organisms from the root system of these plants , when you feed the fish little particles get caught in the roots and thus create a little larder of food for baby fish - i only feed my fish every other day and all the baby fish in the tank thrive since having the floating larder
Glad your happy with the plants

Cheers Sarah x

Do you have 10+ for £5 for sale please? I'm intrested, and how do you keep these alive as they will be my first live plant :D

Thanks, PM me if you like x

Kind Regards,

Scott

i think pippoodles on holiday for a few weeks guys so may take a while for an answer :)

Sorry been off with swine flu aswell - will be sorting out frogbit in a month or so as just got another tank and am letting that one fill up now

Most reactions

Back