Frog Refusing To Eat

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I think in the future I may get frogs again. Once I start working, I plan on getting a bigger tank. I may use my 10 gallon tank and devote just to frogs. Get a real nice setup and not have them stressing out about fish stealing all the food.

+1

do you think you may go the ADF or ACF route?

I'm not sure. ACF don't seem quite as cute to me, maybe since they are so large. How are the personalities? Do they swim around more? And they def. have to be alone right? Not with other fish at all? (Which is fine since I want an all frog tank anyways. Just asking) Also, I see a lot of your pics where they are not in water. Do they need land? I've never done research on ACF. I just know that they have no webs in front feet and that they attack smaller fish and ADF. Hmmmm I'll have to look more into it once I'm ready to get froggies again! :good:

Edit: I'm looking at your webpage now. Oh ouch! Only one frog for 10 gallon tank!

No acf do not leave the water or need land - the only pictures of mine that may look like they are out are they ones where I am holding them at or just above the water line in order to take a clearer picture.

You are right, no fish companions.

Personally I find acf to be cuter and have more distinctive personalities than adf...this is why I long since switched into breeding only acf

If you click the link above the pic in my signature it will bring you to page with lots of acf info.

They are imo easier than adf by far...you already know tank keeping basics :)

I can answer more later, I am currently on my phone so it takes forever to type long responses

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back