black jack1
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2006
- Messages
- 95
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi, I was looking through ebay for freshwater crabs and shrimp etc as my LFS doesn't have any. I did a search on the forum but nothing seemed to come up.
Basically, i have a 20 gallon tank with 4 corys in it, I was wondering whether i can add a freshwater crab or soemthing. I came across a "Red claw crab", but don't really know much about them and was wondering whether anyone can share their experience or any info they know. Also i came across "tiger shrimps" and "cherry shrimps", again if anyone has any experience please share.
I also have a larger tank (50 gallon) in which i have a RTBS who is now around 4 inches and a banjo catfish (for now)...i was wondering whether i can add shrimp here without worrying about them being fish food...
This is the crab i was talking about, the seller also has the shrimps mentioned above. Link
Thanks
Basically, i have a 20 gallon tank with 4 corys in it, I was wondering whether i can add a freshwater crab or soemthing. I came across a "Red claw crab", but don't really know much about them and was wondering whether anyone can share their experience or any info they know. Also i came across "tiger shrimps" and "cherry shrimps", again if anyone has any experience please share.
I also have a larger tank (50 gallon) in which i have a RTBS who is now around 4 inches and a banjo catfish (for now)...i was wondering whether i can add shrimp here without worrying about them being fish food...
This is the crab i was talking about, the seller also has the shrimps mentioned above. Link
Thanks
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
), they eat dead plant leaves (but not live ones) they also eat lots of different types of algae including cleaning it off plant leaves.








