Fresh Water Clown Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Shelly_Otterkin

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I could not help it! :lol:
Hubby brought me home a gift a week ago I thought I would share. This little guy is 1" long and is in with 2 others that are 2 and 2.5". They have a 40gal (US) all to them selfs. :wub:

Please forgive the tank deco. Its my little girls tank.:)

Attachments

• DCP_0012.JPG
    DCP_0012.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 42
So the fantail has been sold as a clown fish?? :blink:

my daughter would love that tank shes also into pink,very cute fish has it been named yet?
best wishes donna :)

I just think its amazing how shopkeepers will label something like a fantail as a freshwater clown fish to sell them, unbelievable. I hope you didnt pay over the odds for the fantail.
Nicely patterned fish though. :)

Im still waiting for Shelly_Otterkin to reply but i hope they didnt sell it as a freshwater clown fish just because of the colouration of it.....going by the size of it I hope she didnt pay much more than about £3.

I am sorry folks. I thought you would see the joke.
No he is just a fan tail sold as a fan tail for $.99. :*)
I am the one who called him a clown becouse of his white face with orange lips.

I was kidding when I posted the title. He looks so much like a little clown I thougt I would post a pic of him. I am vary sorry you misunderstood what I was doing. I forget that with as many post as you see with newbies talking about there "new breed fish".
:byebye: Sorry

i got the joke lol he does look a little bit like a clown fish :)

Im just relieved that this wasnt a petshop ploy to buy a red and white fish. Ive seen it too many times before where people are hoodwinked into thinking they have bought a new type of fish.
Glad to see that isnt the case here.

Shame you posted about it now as it would have made a brilliant Aprils Fool joke. :)

Im just relieved that this wasnt a petshop ploy to buy a red and white fish. Ive seen it too many times before where people are hoodwinked into thinking they have bought a new type of fish.
Glad to see that isnt the case here.

Shame you posted about it now as it would have made a brilliant Aprils Fool joke. :)

:D I did not think about that!

Lovely fish! I would would love to get a nice red and white oranda or sarassa comet, but as I have just got a new tank because my other one was overcrowded I am not wanting to make the same mistake again as I def dont have room left for any bigger tanks!

I agree does look like a wee clown I love when their colouring gives them a bit of character!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back