Free To Good Home 21Fish ! Tetras/guppies/others!

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrvillicus

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I tried a thread at pricing these fish but no interest so now all fish are free, as below...

Livestock: Mainly tetras, guppies and others
Age and condition: unsure
Quantity for sale: mixed
Reason for Sale: restocking
Delivery or Collection: collection
Sales price: Free
Postage & Packaging: U/A

I'am completely restocking and Im only keeping a couple of fish so Ideally I would like these gone all together.

P5040024.jpg

P5040023.jpg

P5040020.jpg

Bleeding heart Tetra x 2
Black Skirt Tetra x 2
Albino Buenos Aires Tetra x 1
Gold Pristella Tetra x 1
Red Eye Tetra x 5
Rummynose Tetra x 1
Light orange Fish in 1st pic x 1
Male guppies with beautiful orange tails x 2
Miscellaneous Tetra 2nd pic above car wreck (Silver with 2 black stipes on tail fin) x 2
Miscellaneous Tetra 3rd pic under columbian tetra (possibly congo tetra, same size as red eye but orange) x 1
Penguin tetra x 3

Apologies for the terrible picture quality, I believe I have the species right.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi Ian if you could collect then you can have them thats fine I work shifts so when you want them let me know and we can organise a time, thanks ben my nums 07432639306

Hi Ian if you could collect then you can have them thats fine I work shifts so when you want them let me know and we can organise a time, thanks ben my nums 07432639306

Hi Ben ive phoned you and left you a message , i live near J7M6 so could be with you within 30 mins cheers Ian

Someone has just been to collect the fish apologies ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back