The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Alex.

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Livestock: 2 x Apistogramma Cac's - look like one male and one female

Quantity for sale: 2

Reason for Sale: Selling tank and probably too small to go straight into my main tank

Delivery or Collection: Collection only

Sales price: FREE - but you must be able to guarantee these are going to be well looked after and in a suitable tank / enviroment

Postage & Packaging: N/A

Last year two of my beautiful Apisto Cac's had fry - I have 2 remaining which I have raised from day 1. The mother and fathers were fantastic examples. Judging by the size difference in the two fish i'd say one is male and one female.

Due to wanting more space I am selling the tank I have kept these in and they're probably too small to go into my main 4ft tank. They are both still small fish - roughly 1cm each - but feeding on flake fine and given the right care will grow into stunning fish.

I will let these go free providing they are going to be cared for. I won't deliver them but collection or meeting nearby is fine.

Any questions please ask - feel free to email me on [email protected] as I can't always get on the internet.

Many thanks.

Are these availble still? would go well in my 4' and not too far from you

Hi there,

Yeah they're still available. If you would like them drop me an email and we can arrange it.

Thanks.

Alex

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back