Free Shrimp To Good Homes

leviethan

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
hi, i have around 100 shrimp i am giving away due to lots of breeding :rolleyes: they are free to anyone who will come and collect, you can take as many or as few as you want, they are a mix of cherry and yellow shrimp, they are mainly red but have yellow saddles. they are pretty cute. anyone interested?

hi, i have around 100 shrimp i am giving away due to lots of breeding :rolleyes: they are free to anyone who will come and collect, you can take as many or as few as you want, they are a mix of cherry and yellow shrimp, they are mainly red but have yellow saddles. they are pretty cute. anyone interested?
any chance you could post me some please , i have just had a few posted in a plastic bag then in a take away plastic food tray posted first class and they arrived ok

If you would post I would have 10 off you please :good:

(I will cover the cost of corse)

ill have some will cover the cost to post !
pm me and can pay over paypal etc

Will more than happy cover postage costs if you would post 10 yellow and 10 red.

i am in pontefract in west yorkshire, can anyone tell me how to go about posting em?

Not sure about shrimp but I know fish usually in a clear bag in a styrfoam Box inside a another box :)

Hopefully someone that has sent them will help out :good:

i have just had a few posted in a plastic bag then in a take away plastic food tray posted first class and they arrived ok

ok, asked at my post office and it's way too expensive to post special or express, plus i have no access to my bank accounts. would they really be ok first class withouut any heat?

I'd be interested in some posted too.

A fish bag with a leaf in the water for them to cling to, then in a padded envelope should be sufficient still this time of year, and I'll accept plain first class postage rather than special delivery.

Can paypal you :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back