Free Rainbowfish

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

ZephyrStarPlaties

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I adopted a school of unknown rainbowfish from someone, and now that only one remains, it's gotten too aggressive during feeding for my other fish. I'm thinking that it's an Australian rainbow, and it's roughly four inches long.

I'd prefer it if someone could pick it up in the Seattle area, as I'm not sure how to ship fish. Not charging anything, since I'd prefer to give it to someone quickly, and there's no LFS in my area to give it to.

Sorry about the bad pic, the others were too blurry. He's the fish in the upper middle.

That is an australis rainbow. I have a couple schools of them in multiple tanks and am trying to breed them currently. I would be happy to take it off your hands. I don't live in seattle though sadly. :(

If you really need it gone, you can ship it to me. I used to have no idea how to ship fish but it's very easy. No chemicals or nothing, just put them and some tank water into a breather bag (I get a couple for free at my LFS, just ask), and put them in a box and ship.

Alright, I think I can manage that. I won't be able to ship it right away, but I'll have money to in a week or so (unless you want to pay to get it sooner
wahey.gif
).

Thanks for the quick reply!

ZephyrStarPlaties said:
Alright, I think I can manage that. I won't be able to ship it right away, but I'll have money to in a week or so (unless you want to pay to get it sooner
wahey.gif
).

Thanks for the quick reply!
Actually I'm in the middle of moving my outside tanks and tubs inside so it would be better if it came later. I won't have time anytime this week.

I'm excited because my school I have in my dad's tank is only 4 of the australis species. It has lots of boesemanis and dwarf neons though.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back