Free Fluval 305 Parts - Hertfordshire

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

willsonb_978

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone want any free fluval 305 parts? These were fully working! I only ever used one at a time. They were fully working when I stopped using them. I got careless when I was cleaning them & I broke the white plastic stem rod that holds the propeller in place. I had to get a part & fast but I decided to upgrade to a fluval FX6. This has come from a tropical community tank. (Barbs, tetras, sharks etc).

Conditions = YOU MUST COLLECT! I will NOT pay for you to have free parts at my expense. Collection from Stevenage/Hertfordshire. The seals are in OK condition but I would recommend replacing them. No media. this could have been repaired by buying the part off ebay but I couldn't be 4rsed to wait. These filters are YEARS old. I'm talking 5 odd years so they are well used but usable condition. Perfect for someone who has one already but wants some spare parts stored away. 

I have disposed of any parts that not usable. 

I have:

6x Media trays/baskets
1x foam holder
2x 305 motors
2x propellers
2x filter base
1x propeller holder
1x outlet
1x inlet
1x hose clip
1x hose valve

Age and condition: 5+ years, usable condition
Quantity for sale: Several. See pictures
Reason for Sale: Upgraded to a FX6
Delivery or Collection: COLLECTION
Sales price: FREE!!! Yes FREE! The only price is your petrol consumption getting here.
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): NO
Postage & Packaging Price: N/A
Photograph:

WP_20140128_21_51_28_Pro.jpg

WP_20140128_21_53_57_Pro.jpg

Here is proof that I upgraded & no you can't have the FX6 :)

Photo.jpg

I'll give it until the weekend, if no interest then they will be going to the tip. I'm available most evenings & some weekends but please ensure it's a good time! 

Thanks, Barry.

Most reactions

Back