Free Fish Or Swap

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

you will need more than four guppies. those catfish are worth about 30 guppies or more.

about 14 i reckon. its a bit like saying il give you £50 for that new bmw.

how can you offer something for them without knowing what type of syno they are. as you dont know how big they are. like going on a blind date tbh, taking chances.

Even if the fish are free you should enquire what they are,find out how big they get.can you accomadate them? fish are pets, your responsible for their health and happiness. stating 'to be fair the OP stated they were free' goes to show your not a serious fish keeper

im totally in agreement with shellz ^^^^^ reflection of my post. for all you know they could get to 18 inches? and if you have a 3ft tank, you are in a bit of trouble!!!!!

if you are just wanting some guppies for your tank i got some fry for sale at 50-p each (or 12 for £5) they have not been hybridised with any other breed of fish :)
they are now around 1.5-2 cm , i have some platy fry as well hi fin oranges same price
only charging as it might stop people using them for feeder fish and also money will go in kids fishy bank ----- ( money goes towards fish or shrimp they want for their tanks)

ive got 4 guppies do you want to swap

im sure ur not gonna come down from leeds to get 2 fish are you ??? lol

if you read my disaster story in another part of the forum, you will know why im getting rid of them,

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back