FREE - Common Pleco, Clown Loach, Hatchetfish + Zebra Danio (Somerset)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Alt

Reaction score
I'm looking to rehome my parent's remaining fish as the tank is being moved and will be drained for a few weeks. They're also not really suitable for the current tank they're in and/or need to be with others of their type.

Please can people avoid commenting on how the fish aren't in the correct environment at the moment. They were purchased with very little knowledge and no warning from LFS. I'm now well aware of their needs and I'm doing my best to find them a much more suitable home :)

1x Common Pleco ~8" - Suitable for a large community tank. ~5 years old.

1x Clown Loach ~5" - Would need to go with other Clown Loaches in a large tank. ~5 years old.

1x Marbled Hatchetfish - Suitable for small community tank but would need to go with other Hatchetfish. ~2 years old.

1x Zebra Danio - Suitable for small community tank but would need to go with other Danios. ~2 years old.

All fish are healthy and size/age are all educated guesses.

Collection from Frome, however I can deliver if local. I have fish bags so you do not need to bring anything.

Sorry guys, I stupidly assumed this was a UK forum after seeing a few UK based threads! My mistake.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back