Free - Buenos Aires Tetra Shoal.

james_fish

Chuck, Leader Of Ze People.
Reaction score
Livestock: Buenos Aires Tetra's
Age and condition: Unknown age, over 2 inches. Cracking colours, nice fish, very very active.
Quantity for sale: 7
Reason for Sale: Not fitting in with future stocking plans, want them to go to a home rather than a store.
Delivery or Collection: Collection only.
Sales price: Free, just provide them with a good home.
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph: N/A

These fish are very active, and a genuinly good shoaling fish. These need quite a lot of swimming space. I keep my 7 in a 200 litre tank, 3'3" in length. I want these to go to something measuring at least 70cm with a volume of 100 litres+
I will reject if I feel I should, so don't feel offended please.
These can nip fins, and will eat some species of plants. My bunch have been absolutely fine with all my other fish. Shame to let them go, but as stated they don't fit into my stocking plans.

P.S I'm only willing to give them all together.

Edit: only willing to give to forum members with over 50 posts.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

James :good:

hi there im interested in these however ive only joined today as i didnt know about this forum :) i've got a 4ft tank with a red tail shark and 2 sword tails so far.....

hi there im interested in these however ive only joined today as i didnt know about this forum :) i've got a 4ft tank with a red tail shark and 2 sword tails so far.....

Hi, how long have you had your tank setup?

I'll see if any interest comes from existing members on our forums in the next few days, then i'll see where we are at in 4-5 days time and let you know.

James.

i've had the tank for years but just re set up the tank a month ago all water tests done ph level was 6.4 but now its @ 7.0

I'm at work at the minute but I'll try when I get home. Because they are pretty active and I'll be taking the pic from my phone, I'll probably get a couple in a bag so you can get a clearer view, that should give an insight into the rest of the shoal, is that okay?

James.

But same rules apply if a more established member comes along, they'll get priority :good:

was just in wigan yestrday as well picking up three fish.

Please research fish before getting them. A simple google search will often result in a few sites with good info. Don't just have them because they are free.

Alex 90 litres is a bit on the short size volume wise. BA Tetra's are much bigger than your standard Tetra's e.g. Neon's, Glowlights etc... They need much more swimming space too as they are very active. I just think 90l is a little on the short side for them mate.

EDIT: BUMP!

James.

Hi mate, Im Interested Pal with my community Set up, I run a 330 Litre 4 Foot Tank, Any pictures mate?

Hi Phil.

Working till 8 o'clock tonight but will get some pictures up when I get home

Cheers, James.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back