Free Bettas To A Good Home Ashford Kent.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

betta fish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Livestock: 6 Betta Fish
Age and condition: approx 1 year healthy
Quantity for sale:Approx 6
Reason for Sale:Moving house
Delivery or Collection:Collection only
Sales price:Free
Willing to Ship (Yes or No):No
Postage & Packaging Price:No postage
General Location Ashford in Kent
Photograph:
DSCF8804.JPG

The fish in the photo is the father of these fish they are all siblings and are a mix of male and female they look very similar in colouration.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Livestock: 6 Betta Fish
Age and condition: approx 1 year healthy
Quantity for sale:Approx 6
Reason for Sale:Moving house
Delivery or Collection:Collection only
Sales price:Free
Willing to Ship (Yes or No):No
Postage & Packaging Price:No postage
General Location Ashford in Kent
Photograph:
View attachment 79061

The fish in the photo is the father of these fish they are all siblings and are a mix of male and female they look very similar in colouration.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.
Hi I am very interested could I please get a postcode and address and when would be a good to time collect them?

The fact he responded to his 6 y/o thread is amazing lol

The original post was from 6 years ago. I think they are probably gone now :)
I hate these "zombie" posts - they get you all excited over something and then you realise that you're 10 years out of date. :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back